At Dermatology Associates of Lancaster, we are taking precautions to keep our patients safe, as well as our providers and staff. The following is our protocol for safety.
- We ask that you do not bring visitors with you to your appointment unless needed for your own assistance.
- Please enter the building 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Be sure to bring and wear a mask as you enter.
- Upon your arrival you will be greeted, and asked questions related to COVID and your recent travels. Your temperature will also be taken.
- After a quick check-in process, you will be asked to follow arrows to be directed to an exam room.
- Our assistants and providers are strict in wearing PPE to keep everyone safe. Employees are screened each day as they arrive for work.
- The office staff and our cleaning staff are taking extra steps between patients to strictly clean each area thoroughly.
During these months we have been very lenient with the office appointment cancellation policy. If you are not feeling well the day of your appointment, please call us! We will do our best to reschedule your time.
If you have questions related to your health and safety during your visit, please call our office.