When you come to a dermatologist for cosmetic work, technique is so critical. At DAL, you receive the most advanced care from our board-certified dermatologists and advanced care providers who utilize the most up-to-date and reputable anti-aging and cosmetic products.
You can feel at ease with DAL no matter what cosmetic procedure you desire.
Providing our patients with the highest level technique.
Why Choose DAL for Cosmetic Dermatology
Technique is critical
When it comes to cosmetic dermatology, we are often working on the most visible parts of ourselves. Technique is of the utmost importance to ensure you look and feel as beautiful as you desire when making the appointment.
Offering only the highest expertise
Our board-certified dermatologists and advanced care providers only utilize the most up-to-date and reputable anti-aging and cosmetic products. Our providers have advanced levels of training in cosmetic and medical dermatology which makes them highly qualified to achieve superior results that are oftentimes not as successful when used by less skilled providers. Our returning patients know that they will always be treated in a comfortable and safe environment
2. Data on file, Allergan, Inc., Q2 2013. 3. Data on file, Allergan, Inc., March 25, 2009. 4. Data on file, Allergan, Inc.; December 2013; BOTOX® and BOTOX® Cosmetic Country Approvals. *Data collected through June 2013. †Called VISTABEL® outside North America.
What is BOTOX® Cosmetic?
BOTOX® Cosmetic is the first and only FDA-approved product to temporarily improve both moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and crow’s feet lines around the sides of the eyes.
How does BOTOX® Cosmetic work?
BOTOX® Cosmetic targets one of the underlying causes of frown lines and crow’s feet – the repeated muscle contractions from frowning and squinting over the years. Your provider will inject these muscles with BOTOX® Cosmetic to temporarily reduce muscle activity. You’ll begin to notice a visible smoothing of these lines.
Did you know these important facts about BOTOX® Cosmetic?
- #1 selling product of its kind in the world
- 11 million treatments for moderate to severe frown lines have been performed since 2002
- Approved in 78 countries for aesthetic use
Will BOTOX® Cosmetic make me look like I’ve had work done?
When BOTOX® Cosmetic is administered by an experienced injector, you should not lose the ability to show expressions. BOTOX® Cosmetic is a technique-sensitive procedure that should only be performed by a licensed and trained aesthetic provider who has expertise in facial anatomy.
Juvéderm® Collection of Fillers
Three formulations for different patient needs:
- Juvéderm VOLUMA® XC — Lift & contour the cheek area. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is the only filler proven to last up to 2 years in the cheek area with optimal treatment.
- Juvéderm® XC — Smooth wrinkles and lines. JUVÉDERM® XC is the only HA filler proven to last up to 1 year in moderate to severe facial wrinkles and lines with optimal treatment.
- Juvéderm® Ultra XC — Add fullness to lips. JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC is the first filler proven to last up to 1 year in the lips with optimal treatment.
Brown spot removal and light skin resurfacing
Selective photothermolysis is a fundamental principle underlying the low-risk laser treatment for vascular lesions and pigmented lesions. At Dermatology Associates of Lancaster, we have several lasers that are used to treat a variety of cosmetic skin concerns. Our newest laser, the CUTERA excel V+® addresses more than 20 common skin concerns using the most advanced aesthetic laser technology, combining two precise lasers. Pricing varies per size of the area treated and the number of treatments that are required.
Currently, we treat:
- Vascular growths, such as broken blood vessels or spider veins
- Hair removal
- Age spots, such as lentigos and freckles
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne and acne scars
When you choose DAL for your cosmetic dermatology, you get the most advanced technique every time.
Selecting your cosmetic dermatologist can be a daunting task. We are here for you to talk through your questions and help put your mind at ease. Reach out anytime to talk through your desired procedures.